Welcome to Vanicci's BLOG!
A Boudoir shoot is designed to bring out your confidence and empower you and makes a fabulous gift for yourself or for your partner.
Show off your sensual side in a tasteful Boudoir photo shoot that will make you look and feel gorgeous.
You can click on the 2:47 mins video below to view it. Enjoy! :)
Salomé's Boudoir Gallery
Call me on 020 7731 2809 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your BOUDOIR SESSION NOW!
An outdoor portrait session with my beautiful other half, Alisa
It was a lovely Saturday afternoon when we did the shoot at the beautiful Kew Botanical Gardens in Richmond, Surrey. This is one of my favourite parks in London and it was perfect for the Shoot. I also made a short Behind the Scenes footage using my Gopro. You can click on the video below to view it. Enjoy! :)
Call me on 020 7731 2809 or email at email@example.com to book your OUTDOOR PORTRAIT SESSION NOW!
A portrait with Ali, Maria & daughter Malika
It was a lovely sunny afternoon when we did the shoot at the beautiful Kyoto Gardens in Holland Park. This is one of my favourite parks in London and it was perfect for Maternity/Family Shoot. I also made a short Behind the Scenes footage using my Gopro for the first time outdoors and you can click on the video below to view it. The video quality is not very good but you can see how beautiful this location is. Enjoy! :)
Call me on 020 7731 2809 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your FAMILY/MATERNITY SESSION NOW!
"Niccolò at Brompton Cemetery"
I met Nick at the Balenciaga campaign that I was working on a month ago, he was in charge for the videography. Right there and then, I told myself that I will photograph this guy because he just looks very fashionable! By the way, doesn't he look like Jared Leto too? :)
We discovered that we live very close to each other that's why we decided to do the shoot nearby. Thankfully, it was a lovely weather and it was a little bit sunny as well- it was just perfect! I definitely enjoyed photographing him when he was smoking and I'm quite happy with the results. Feel free to browse the photos below.
This a sample, how I edit my images for my Portrait sessions.
LEFT photo - Straight out of my camera
RIGHT photo - After my simple editing/post production
About the location:
Yes you got it right- at a cemetery! In fact this is one of my favourite locations when I shoot for outdoor portrait sessions. I just find this place very beautiful and it is one of Britain's oldest and most distinguished garden cemeteries.
Concept: "An Independent woman in the City"
To access the private video above, enter keyword: marangoni
"A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her!"
17 Things That Make A Strong, Independent Woman
Where are the women that stop you in your way, that amaze beyond belief and make you fall hopelessly in love with their minds, with their thoughts, with the wholeness of them? Where are these empowered goddesses that need no man/woman, that seek no treasure other than those that reside within? Where can I find this woman, whose charm is beyond face, shape or matter?
Wherever you spot her, she:
1. Is always rested and looks fresh and prepared for any encounter.
2. Does not cry or overreact if she feels she made a mistake.
3. Is always prepared and takes good care of herself inside and out.
4. Accepts situations as they arise and adapts to them.
5. Does not allow silly things to break down her confidence and resolve.
6. Does not dramatize or shifts from one extreme to the other.
7. Does not react upon her first impulse yet she analyses carefully before taking any action.
8. Has no unrealistic expectations of herself and of others.
9. Does not idolize in a relationship whether it is of love or friendship.
10. Does not give out of herself into a relationship where she isn’t given the same back.
11. Has no practical need for a man/woman rather than for emotional support and love.
12. Is not needy in any way but is rather graciously detached.
13. Is financially independent and responsible.
14. Knows her own value.
15. Knows how to handle herself in any situation.
16. Knows what she wants and what she is worth.
17. Is happy always and does not need her entourage to make her feel whole.
Ladies, remember this......
"The WOMAN who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet." -Mohadesa Najumi
This has been made as a School Project inspired by Balenciaga for Instituto Marangoni London.
The brilliant crew behind this campaign:
Creative Directors: Elsa Mongin, Sofia Butti, Mia Jorgensen, Kristina Podvalnikova and Beatrice Penno.
Model: Salomé Dirmann
Videography: Niccolò Rizzini
« Older Posts
© Vanicci Photography
Recent PostsWhy you should try a Boudoir Shoot! Portrait Session at Kew Royal Botanic Gardens at Richmond, Surrey Maternity/Family Session at Kyoto Gardens, Holland Park, London Niccolò at West Brompton Independent Woman Campaign 2015 "What to expect from a Female Portrait Session?" "What to expect from a Male Portrait Session?" My Wife, Love & Partner in Crime Other possible outfits for Boudoir Photography Top 5 reasons why TRY a Boudoir Shoot with me